A scientifically blended nutrient mix specifically for larger carnivorous fish who tend to avoid feeding from the top of the aquarium. This highly flavorful diet offers excellent growth and desirable form while improving colouration too!
Feed once a day, an amount your fish will completely consume within a few minutes. Carnivorous fish may resist a new type of food when changing from live foods or less protein-rich diets, continued use will assure acceptance. Throwing a pellet at the surface of the aquarium and causing a splash can improve acceptance as it mimics the action of a live fish. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after the feeding period to avoid health impacting water quality issues.
Note: Hikari® Tropical Massivore Delite® contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in colour from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
A Unique Pellet Monster Fish Love
- Blend of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals and amino acids all perfectly balanced to offer a daily diet most monster carnivores love
- Free of unwanted parasites and bacteria which are common hitchhikers with most live foods
- Higher levels of carotenoids promote the development of brilliant colors not common in carnivorous fish kept indoors without natural sunlight
- Key ingredients in this rapidly sinking pellet allow us to produce a diet that helps most monster fish develop their true form over time
A Pellet Designed With A Purpose
- Absorbs water rapidly taking on a texture of a live fish
- A highly flavorful nutrient mix
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- Each pellet is the nutritional equivalent of 1.8 live goldfish
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 47.0%||min. 5.0%||max. 3.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 17.0%|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin A||Vitamin D3||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid|
|min. 1.0%||min. 19,000 IU/kg||min. 2,900 IU/kg||min. 2,000 IU/kg||min. 510 mg/kg|