Bug Bites Spirulina Flakes, 45 g (1.58 oz)
Bug Bites Flakes are specifically formulated to address the natural, insect and plant-based feeding habits of fish, providing essential nutrients vital to their growth and development. As the first ingredient in this diet, Spirulina is a high-quality plant protein offering powerful colour enhancement and healthy skin, scales and fins. This formula also includes 6 types of vegetables to support the general health of your fish, whether they’re a carnivore, herbivore or omnivore.
- Beneficial for all fish
- Spirulina #1 ingredient – World-renowned Hawaiian-sourced plant protein superfood
- Includes krill and shrimp added colour enhancement
- Contains 37% crude protein from multiple quality sources
- Includes a powerful mix of vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients for a balanced daily diet
- Easily digestible flake format = less fish waste in the aquarium
- Highly palatable – a taste fish naturally crave
- Processed in small batches for maximum quality control and freshness
- No artificial fillers or preservatives
Feeding Instructions: Feed as much as fish can eat in two minutes, two or three times daily. We recommend that you test your water regularly to avoid water quality problems caused by over-feeding.
Storage Instructions: After opening store in a cool dry place. See base of tub for best before date.
Composition: Spirulina (16%), Insect Meal (Mealworm 10%, Black Soldier Fly Larvae 5%), Wheat, Potatoes, Fish Hydrolysate, Brewer’s Yeast, Krill, Shrimp Meal, Alfalfa, Kelp, Cauliflower, Spinach, Garlic, Salmon Oil, Carrot.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 37%, Crude Fat 5.5%, Crude Fibre 2%, Crude Ash 5%.
Additives: Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A 15,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 1,800 IU/kg, Vitamin C 350 mg/kg, Vitamin E 220 mg/kg, Niacin 0.158 mg/kg, Calcium Pantothenate 0.095 mg/kg, Biotin 0.003 mg/kg, Folic Acid 0.016 mg/kg, Inositol 0.63 mg/kg, Vitamin B1 0.016 mg/kg, Vitamin B2 0.032 mg/kg, Vitamin B6 0.032 mg/kg, Vitamin B12 0.003 mg/kg.
For FREE deliveries when spending over £50.